You´ve worked hard in the Art workshop and there is nothing like doing a nice portfolio to show off your artistic talent.
What do you need?
- Red folder with a fastener (provided by your art teacher).
- Free-technique cover on white card DIN-A4. Think of a personal image for the cover of your portfolio. You can chose between these art techniques: tempera paint, colored markers, crayons, collage, photography, printed image… Don´t forget to add ART PORTFOLIO, name and surname.
- Hole punch
- Printable unit_title_pages. Feel free to custom them with images or letters.
How to make the portfolio:
- Make the cover and paste it on the folder with some glue stick: Use your ruler to center it.
- Print the unit title pages on colored DIN A4 paper. Click here to download them in your computer.
- Arrange your drawings in order according to this index. Don´t forget to include the unit title pages.
- Arrange the pages with the widest margin (2 cm) on the left side.
- Use a hole punch to drill two holes centered in the widest margin.
- File down the worksheets in the folder.