Here are some more gory and creepy stories from 2nd CSE G and some pictures from the hall of building E.
Check out the link below to see the 3ºESO students and the teachers doing Zip-lining during our excursion to Toledo on October 27th, 2015!
Last Friday our exchange partners from Alexandra Park School in London spent the day with us in IES Clara Campoamor and participated in lots of different activities during the school day. Bryanna and myself helped out with the art activity in which the students from both schools created a jigsaw puzzle to represent their experiences on exchange.
Below are some photos of the finished puzzle!
Learning a language helps one discover their true self. You don’t speak just for the sake of hearing your own voice. Language is like a game. You reflect and get to form who you are. What is even better is connecting and sharing this experience with other language learners. 🙂
Here you have some of the scariest stories ever written! Thanks to all the students who wrote them and congratulations.
” I went to visit my grandma’ s house. When I arrived, I saw the door open. I didn’t remember her tomb wasn’ t locked” (Claudia Grandys 3 F)
“My brother told me to ask my mother about my life but she said she didn’t talk to spirits”
(Sandra Fernández and Elena Brito 3F)
” My daughter didn’ t stop crying at night. I visited her grave and asked her to stop but it didn’t help” (Olivia Mazoni 3F)
“I can’t sleep” she whispered as I went into bed. I woke up hugging the dress in which she was buried ” ( Daniel González 3F)
“I was dancing feeling the music. I bent down to pick up my watch. Nobody had legs”(Emelia Eribe 3F)
To be continued…
Ingredients for a horror story?
Mystery, suspense, blood, murderer, a young girl dressed in white, a haunted house, a deep dark forest, etc.
These have been a few of the answers given by our students. However, their two-sentence stories have proved to be some of the scariest their teachers have ever read.
Soon you will be able to read some of their stories on our blog!
Until that gory moment… 😉 here you have a Halloween crossword:
|1. These are found in the corners and ceilings of a haunted house.
7. A witch’s pet. (5-3)
11. Bloody and gross.
12. A monster made from bones.
14. A monster from Egypt.
16. Another word for scary.
18. She wears black clothes and rides a broom.
21. It looks like a mouse but much bigger.
22. What kids wear on Halloween.
24. The creature that makes cobwebs.
25. Have a ghost inside
27. The Cyclops has one
31. What you get on your skin when you are scared.
32. These slam shut or creek open.
33. Witches ride this.
34. Vampires hate this.
35. Another word for strange.
38. October 31st.
39. What a ghost says.
40. A big black bird.
41. A monster with stitches on his face.
45. What children carve.
46. The month of Halloween.
48. Sharp teeth.
|1. What children get at Halloween.
2. Flying animal found in haunted houses.
3. The kind of bullet you need to kill a werewolf.
4. A place with many tombstones.
5. Where you get goose bumps.
6. The weather around haunted houses.
8. The walking corpse.
9. The colour of blood.
13. You can hear these in the hallways of a haunted house at night.
15. Little animals with long tails.
17. This wears a patch and has a sword.
19. This wears bright colorful clothing.
20. A big black pot that witches use to make potions.
23. The kind of light that vampires hate.
26. The monster __________ the stairs.
28. What vampires drink.
29. The time when werewolves come out.
30. What kids say on Halloween.
31. Something that haunts houses.
36. A monster that changes from human to wolf.
37. Makes me scared; gives me the ___________.
42. A monster from space.
43. The opposite of good.
47. A night bird.